Friday, February 1, 2013

Where the heck did January go?

Okay, I know just where it went. Between stomach bugs that hung around far too long, Ryan's back taking a vacation on him, family coming up for a visit, obscene amounts of laundry and trips to and from the laundromat... it was ridiculous. The best thing that happened in January was Ryan started back to school part-time. Woooohoooo! I'm so proud of him!
 
Tomorrow, I'll recap my Mama's Mission of the Month for January and unveil my hopes for the blissfully short, birthday and Valentine's Day filled month of February. It is my hope that it is nothing like January, and I mean that in the most positive way imaginable.
 
Things are definitely on the upswing, I can tell you that much. I finally got in to see the doctor, and am happy to report that am now on the road to getting back on my rocker. The only thing that remains is to get to my regular doctor and get back on blood thinners. Admittedly, I'm not really excited about that, as it means cutting back on my green veggies. I love my greens!!!
 
Time to get ready for the other half to return home from work... more tomorrow, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment