Friday, February 8, 2013

Frustration...

So, Landry woke up about 7:00 yesterday. He took a little nap in the morning for Daddy so I could run a few errands. I got home and cut him loose in the backyard with Ryli. Then, in a fit of stupidity that looked like exhaustion on my part, we all took a late nap around 5:00.

Flash forward to the present, and I'm sitting here watching Chicago Fire with a little boy who will NOT go to sleep. You name it, I've tried it. My old ace in the hole is a non-starter with my medication. Warm milk didn't work. A snack benefited the dogs more than anyone.

So, we sit here in Daddy's recliner, rocking away. I have a sneaking suspicion that before all is said and done, Ryan will come out to the living room, pick up Landry-Sack-of-Potatoes, and tell me to come to bed. Either that, or I'll luck out and he'll fall asleep soon. He has fallen asleep once, but woke up when I tried to move him.

All that being said, if he falls asleep soon, he's going to sleep in Daddy's recliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment