Sunday, February 10, 2013

Epiphanies and other fun stuff...

So, I wrote an awesome post Friday. Really, it was awesome, if only in my mind. Apparently, I was having some connectivity issues which I failed to notice, and since the laptop wasn't plugged in, I lost it before I could get to the cord.

That, in and of itself, frustrated me immensely. So, I just caught up on reading my blogs that I follow. I thought a lot about this fledgling little blog as I did so, because I read some really good posts about blogging, homeschooling, marriage, God, green living, motherhood, family... this list is pretty lengthy. It has set the little hamster in the wheel to a flat out sprint. My head is spinning, all full of ideas and such.

So, for the remainder of the month, it's my intent to stick with Mama's Mission of the Month as I wrote that, but there are some other things that I will be working on. I don't want to throw in the towel on Mippy Mommy, and I think that I can figure out a way to make them both work, together but separate. If that makes any sense. 

I will be doing both, hopefully with an ever-increasing regularity. We shall see, as more is revealed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment