- Take my medication(s) and chart moods (I use the free version of Mood Tracker)
- Finish making (and keeping) doctor and dental appointments
- Journal regularly... the old fashioned, pen and journal way!!
- Rough routine for Ryan and I
- At least one date night... sans kids!
- Chore Chart for Ryli (starting on 2/4)
- Check ups for Landry & Ryli
- Work on a routine with them
- Teach Ryli how to use a computer and start her on ABC mouse
- Read 8 chapters of Mary Pride's Complete Guide to Getting Started in Homeschooling
- Make a meal plan and STICK TO IT!!
- Make a budget and get us back on track
- Do Fly Lady (start it up 2/4)
- DFW Cloth Diaper Group
- Call Grandma more
- Look into local playgroups/Meet-Ups
- Blog a minimum of five times per week
- Come up with planner until I can get one printed
- Read some Bible daily